Hi, we’re Bike Citizens and we’re looking for a full time
to join our team in Graz.
Bike Citizens is an independent, self-made company (owned and run by the founders) and we make our own rules. For example we decided to work only 4 days a week, that means weekends start on Thursday evening!
If you share the idea of promoting urban cycling, then please read on for the key aspects of your role.
- The main focus will be the multi channel distribution of our product “Finn” (universal smartphone mount)
- Understanding customer needs and requirements
- Acting as a representative to build awareness and understanding for our products at international conferences, meet-ups, expos, …
- Serving as the link of communication between customers and internal teams and management
- There will be a strong focus on outbound sales
- Planning and implementation of online marketing strategy and activities
Your are our ideal match if you…
- Have proven work experience as a Product Manager, Key (Sales) Account Manager or relevant role
- Have proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively report and communicate recommendations to executive management
- Have knowledge and deep understanding for Online Marketing and Online Sales
- Have good organizational and time management skills
- Have multi channel sales know how (B2B and B2C)
- Are able to run strategic sales processes
- Are fluent in German and English
Salary: Due to legal regulations the minimum salary, as required by collective agreement, is 2.357 € gross/month + success fees. Your actual salary will depend on your experience, skills, contribution to Bike Citizens and is to be negotiated. Salary is offered for 36h base, no all-in-contracts.
We’re a team of 25+ running a award winning cycling promotion agency in great charming offices based in Graz and Berlin. We started out creating the world’s first navigation app focused on urban cycling and being fully offline capable. The next big thing was the “Finn” smartphone mount. Since 2013 more than 500.000 pieces have been sold in more than 90 countries all over the world. 15 wholesalers and about 500 retailers are listed as our clients of our patented top seller Finn.
Over the past few years we’ve steadily created and developed individually optimized products for riding a bike in cities. There’s much more to come…