Performance & App Marketing (m/f/d)
join our team in Graz, Austria / Part-time (20h/week)
About Bike Citizens
We’re a team of 30+ working at Graz and Berlin. Bike Citizens started out by creating the worlds first
navigation app that focuses on urban cycling. We work together with cities and municipalities using
Bike Citizens’ innovative app and web solutions to motivate people going by bike and increasing the
cities cycling share.
At this job you will
- Develop user acquisition and paid media strategies for our apps
- Run Ad-Campaigns with a focus on performance increase/profitability for our clients in channels like Google, Apple Search Ads, Facebook, Tiktok, Ad-Networks, etc..
- Identify & test new acquisition (organic & paid) approaches
- Develop, test and execute hypotheses and A/B Tests to improve performance
- Communicate with designers to develop new creative strategies for our campaigns to increase performance
- Ensure & maintain quality while executing hands-on app marketing for various customer projects
- Analyze our campaigns and report to clients
- Completed studies in the field of marketing, communications, sales or similar focus areas
- 2+ years of work experience in performance marketing positions
- Be familiar with running campaigns and on ad platforms such as Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & Co
- Experience in data analytics and the ability to deduce actionable insights
- Good understanding of marketing analytics and measurement tools
- Well-organised paired with time management skills
- Good oral and written communication skills in German and English
- A goal-oriented and proactive personality who is able to work independently, but also as part of a team
We offer you
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of Home Office
- 4-day work week – the weekend starts on Thursday!
- Working in a young, dynamic and professional team
- Monday breakfast with the team for a great start into the week and cooking sessions at lunchtime
- Company and team building events (Company Fitness, Pub Quiz, excursions, etc…)
- Our office is located in the center of Graz with the possibility for great after-work-activities
Salary: The minimum salary is € 2.600,- gross/month for a 36h base.