Internship Software Development
to join our team in Graz.
If you share the idea of promoting urban cycling, then
please read on for the key aspects of your role.
- Duration of internship from 3 to 8 months, date in consultation
- Further development opportunities and exchange of experience with our development team in the fields of web, mobile apps and processing of geo data
- Close collaboration with our design and UI/UX team
- We pay attention to best-practice coding and show you, why it matters to do so
- Research and integration of new trends
You would be our ideal match if you …
- Are a student in the field of computer sciences, business informatics, or software engineering or similar
- Your study program requires an internship as part of the curriculum
- Have already gained practical experience in the field of software development
- Are able to work in an independent and structured manner
- Are fluent in German and English
- Are a positive and proactive person
- Have good skills in any of: cooking, Wuzzler, chess 😉
We’re a team of 25+ running a cycling promotion agency in great and charming offices based in Graz and Berlin. We started out by creating the world’s first navigation app that focused on urban cycling and was fully offline capable. The next big thing was the “Finn” smartphone mount. Over the past few years we’ve steadily created and developed individually optimized products for riding a bike in cities. There’s much more to come…
Bike Citizens is an independent, self-made company (owned and run by the founders) and we make our own rules. For example we decided to work only 4 days a week, that means weekends start on Thursday evening! We keep bureaucracy at a minimum and encourage everybody to get involved, which also means bringing in own ideas and fight for them to get real. We have a strong focus on learning by trying new things and by connecting with others (conferences, workshops).