to join our team in Graz.
We’re a team of 30+ running a cycling promotion agency in great and charming offices based in Graz and Berlin. We started out by creating the world’s first navigation app that focused on urban cycling and was fully offline capable. The next big thing was the “Finn” smartphone mount. Over the past few years we’ve steadily created and developed individually optimized products for riding a bike in cities. There’s much more to come…
Bike Citizens is an independent, self-made company (owned and run by the founders) and we make our own rules. For example we decided to work only 4 days a week, that means weekends start on Thursday evening! We keep bureaucracy at a minimum and encourage everybody to get involved, which also means bringing in own ideas and fight for them to get real. We have a strong focus on learning by trying new things and by connecting with others (conferences, workshops).
If you share the idea of promoting urban cycling, then
please read on for the key aspects of your role.
- Duration of internship from 3 to 8 months, date in consultation
- Support in the preparation of marketing texts and materials
- Autonomous takeover of project tasks
- Research, analysis and preparation of presentations
- Support in planning and administrative tasks
- Assistance in online marketing (social media, magazine, online campaigns)
Your would be our ideal match if you
- Are a student in the field of marketing, communications, business management or similar
- Your study program requires an internship as part of the curriculum
- Have already gained practical experience in the field of marketing and communications
- Bring along an interest in online marketing
- Have great communication and presentation skills
- Are able to work in an independent and structured manner
- Are fluent in German and English
- Are a positive and proactive person
- Have good skills in any of: cooking, Wuzzler, chess 😉