We are looking for a full time
Interactive Designer (UI/UX)
for both web and mobile design, with prior experience and with a strong focus on community elements.
Interested? You are just one bikeride away:
Bike Citizens is an independent, self-made company (owned and run by the founders) and we make our own
rules. For example we decided to work only 4 days a week, that means weekends start on Thursday evening!
We keep bureaucracy at a minimum and encourage everybody to get involved, which also means bringing in own ideas and fight for them
to get real. We have a strong focus on learning by trying new things and by connecting with others (conferences, workshops).
You are an ideal match if you …
- Show prior experience in the creative sector and an educational background in design
- Are good at creating visually appealing user interfaces from scratch, but are also able to work with constraints, e.g. remain
consistent with pre-existing designs
- Have a good understanding of the various non-visual aspects of designs, especially when it comes to mobile
- Use tools and workflows suited for creating and demonstrating dynamic user interfaces
- Know enough about software development to understand constraints/costs related to design decisions
- Are a positive and proactive person
- Want to keep learning and share your know how
- Have good skills in any of: cooking, Wuzzler, chess 😉
These are the key aspects of your role …
Take an active role in co-developing and refining concepts and designs. You will play a central role at the interface between ideas and reality.
Work closely with our Team (CEO, Development, Marketing) in order to have all important aspects covered.
Inspire the current and future Bike Citizens in a way which encourages them to promote Bike Citizens.
Because of law regulations, we announce the minimum salary as required by collective agreement (min 1.800 € gross/month). Your actual
salary will depend on your experience, skills, contribution to Bike Citizens and is to be negotiated. Salary is offered for 36h base, no all-in-contracts.
We’re a team of 25+ running an award winning project in great charming offices based in Graz and Berlin. We started out by creating
the world’s first navigation app that focuses on urban cycling and offers motivational campaigns for cycling. The next big thing was the “Finn”
smartphone mount. And now we are also digitizing and analyzing bicycle traffic.