We are looking for a full time
to join our team in Graz.
If you share the idea of promoting urban cycling, then please read on for the key aspects of your role.
- Acquiring a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Strong focus on outbound sales
- Getting in touch with customers with the aim to close deals
- Creative thinking concerning generating leads and opportunities
- Acting as a representative to build awareness and interest for our products at international conferences, meet-ups, expos, …
- Serving as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Assisting in developing product pricing and positioning strategies
- Preparation of regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Preparation and submission of high quality applications for costumer acquisition (and if needed with tender processes)
Your are our ideal match if you…
- Have proven work experience as Head of Sales, Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager or relevant role
- Have knowledge in strategic and operative sales processes and know how to create and implement these strategics and processes
- Have knowledge of governments, processes and needs of tender activities
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Are able to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Can set up client ready contracts, and are comfortable to negotiate them in German and English
- Have excellent communication and networking skills
- Are fluent in German and English
Salary: Due to legal regulations the minimum salary, as required by collective agreement, is 2.850 € gross/month + success fees. Your actual salary will depend on your experience, skills, contribution to Bike Citizens and is to be negotiated. Salary is
offered for 36h base, no all-in-contracts.
We’re a team of 25+ running a cycling promotion agency in great and charming offices based in Graz and Berlin. We started out by creating the world’s first navigation app that focused on urban cycling and was fully offline capable. The next big thing was the “Finn” smartphone mount. Over the past few years we’ve steadily created and developed individually optimized products for riding a bike in cities. There’s much more to come…
Bike Citizens is an independent, self-made company (owned and run by the founders) and we make our own rules. For example we decided to work only 4 days a week, that means weekends start on Thursday evening! We keep bureaucracy at a minimum and encourage everybody to get involved, which also means bringing in own ideas and fight for them to get real. We have a strong focus on learning by trying new things and by connecting with others (conferences, workshops).