Guest author (f/d/m)
Be a cycling pioneer for our Urban Independence magazine!
About Bike Citizens
We’re a team of 30+ based in Graz and Berlin. Bike Citizens started out by creating the world’s first navigation app that focuses on urban cycling. We work together with cities and municipalities using Bike Citizens’ innovative app and web solutions to motivate people going by bike and increasing the cities’ cycling share.
We love cycling and want to share our passion through captivating and entertaining stories in our urban independence magazine with our readers. Since we’re not the only ones who can tell interesting stories, we want to give our readers a voice too.
Your role as a cycling pioneer
- Research, review and write articles
- Experience or education in journalistic writing
- Very good writing skills and interview techniques
- Ideally experience in communications, journalism or a related field
- Interest in cycling, politics, technology and trends in the cycling industry
- Flexibility, reliability and organisational skills
- Good knowledge of German and English
Interested? Send us an email with your text idea, a text example or
a link to your personal blog to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment is on a fee basis, which amounts to approx. € 150,-/article.
We will determine the actual fee together with you.
We are looking forward to your exciting texts!