Content & Communication Manager (m/f/d)
join our team in Graz, Austria / Full-time (36h/week)
About Bike Citizens
We’re a team of 30+ working at Graz and Berlin. Bike Citizens started out by creating the worlds first
navigation app that focuses on urban cycling. We work together with cities and municipalities using
Bike Citizens’ innovative app and web solutions to motivate people going by bike and increasing the
cities cycling share.
At this job you will
- Conceptualize creative formats for cross-channel use while maintaining editorial content for our website, newsletters, press releases, and social media channels
- Plan and develop social media & content strategies to grow our online community
- Creating channel-specific content for our digitale platforms such as short videos, images for raffles, surveys and ads
- Report on communication efforts and channels
- Support the creation of marketing materials, such as presentations, one-pagers, collaboration proposals
- Acquire and work with cooperation partners such as other brands or products, influencers and (b)(v)loggers
- Work in tight cooperation with our online magazine editorial team
- Completed studies in the field of communication, media or marketing
- You have some experience in the field of marketing
- Creativity and passion for digital marketing is YOUR thing – you have a sense for texts, channels and target group-oriented content
- You have an eye for detail – accuracy and structure are your hallmarks
- Your goal-oriented and proactive personality makes it able to work independently, but also as part of a team
- Fluent written and spoken German and English
We offer you
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of Home Office
- 4-day work week – the weekend starts on Thursday!
- Working in a young, dynamic and professional team
- Monday breakfast with the team for a great start into the week and cooking sessions at lunchtime
- Company and team building events (Company Fitness, Pub Quiz, excursions, etc…)
- Our office is located in the center of Graz with the possibility for great after-work-activities
Salary: The minimum salary is € 2.300,- gross/month for a 36h base.
Your actual salary will depend on your experience, skills, contribution to Bike Citizens and is to be negotiated.