We are looking for a full time
Business to Government Sales Manager
with a strong focus on Business to Government to join our team in Graz.
If you share the idea of promoting urban cycling, then please read on for the key aspects of your role.
- Understanding of Business to Government sales circle
- Organisation of legal and institutional foundations for an international trade and distribution network
- Acquisition and continuous care of an international commercial agency network, considering the key costumers needs and requirements
- A strong focus on outbound sales (conferences, meet-ups, expos,…) with a focus on networking and relationships
- Preparation of regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Management of budget and capacities
Your would be our ideal match if you…
- Have profound knowledge of governments, processes and needs of tender activities
- Have proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager or relevant role
- Are able to run strategic and operative sales processes
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organisational levels
- Are able to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Can set up client ready contracts, and are comfortable to negotiate them
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Want to be an active part of Bike Citizens and help with business development and shaping the agency
- Are fluent in German and English – French and Italian is highly preferred
Salary: Due to legal regulations the minimum salary, as required by collective agreement, is 2.000 € gross/month + success fees. Your actual salary will depend on your experience, skills, contribution to Bike Citizens and is to be negotiated. Salary is offered for 36h base, no all-in-contracts.
We’re a team of 25+ running an award winning project from our charming offices in Graz and Berlin. We started out creating the world’s first navigation app focused on urban cycling and featuring full offline capabilities. The next big thing was the “Finn” smartphone mount. And there’s much more to come.