We are looking for a full time
Business to Government Sales Manager
with a strong focus on Business to Government to join our team in Berlin.
Sounds like you? You are just one bike ride away:
We’re a team of 20+ running a cycling promotion agency in great charming offices based in Graz and Berlin. We started out creating the world’s first navigation app focused on urban cycling and being fully offline capable. The next big thing was the “Finn” smartphone mount. Over the past few years we’ve steadily created and developed individually optimized products for riding a bike in cities. At the moment Bike Citizens is cooperating with close to a dozen cities all over Europe, which are using our tools (Navigation, Promotion and Analytics). But there is much more to come, as we are focusing to build a stronger market and fulfill the needs of cities as our clients.
If you share the idea of promoting urban cycling, then please read on for the key aspects of your role.
- Understanding of Business to Government sales circle
- Organisation of legal and institutional foundations for an international trade and distribution network
- Acquisition and continuous care of an international commercial agency network, considering the key costumers needs and requirements
- A strong focus on outbound sales (conferences, meet-ups, expos,…) with a focus on networking and relationships
- Preparation of regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Management of budget and capacities
Your would be our ideal match if you…
- Have profound knowledge of governments, processes and needs of tender activities
- Have proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager or relevant role
- Are able to run strategic and operative sales processes
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organisational levels
- Are able to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Can set up client ready contracts, and are comfortable to negotiate them
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Want to be an active part of Bike Citizens and help with business development and shaping the agency
- Are fluent in German and English – French and Italian is highly preferred
If that sounds like you – we’re dead keen to get to know you!
Due to legal regulations the minimum salary, as required by collective agreement, is 2.400 € gross/month + success fees. Your actual salary will depend on your experience, skills, contribution to Bike Citizens and is to be negotiated. Salary is offered for 36h base, no all-in-contracts.
is an independent, self-made company (owned and run by the founders) and we make our own rules. For example we decided to work only 4 days a week, that means weekends start on Thursday evening!