Hi, we’re Bike Citizens and we’re looking for a full time
Sales & Product Manager
to join our team in Graz.
Sounds like you? You are just one bike ride away:
We’re a team of 20+ running a cycling promotion agency in great charming offices based in Graz and Berlin. We started out creating the world’s first navigation app focused on urban cycling and being fully offline capable. The next big thing was the “Finn“ smartphone mount. Since 2013 more than 500.000 pieces have been sold in more than 90 countries all over the world. 15 wholesalers and about 500 retailers are listed as our clients of our patented top seller Finn.
Over the past few years we’ve steadily created and developed individually optimized products for riding a bike in cities. There’s much more to come…
- The main focus will be the multi channel distribution of our product “Finn”
- Acquiring a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Preparation of regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Acting as a representative to build awareness and understanding for our products at international conferences, meet-ups, expos, ….
- Serving as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Determining customers’ needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information
- Recommending the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements
- Developing product pricing and positioning strategies
- There will be a strong focus on outbound sales
Your would be our ideal match if you…
- Have proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Product Manager or relevant role
- Have proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Have knowledge and deep understanding for Online Marketing and Online Sales
- Have good organisational and time management skills (especially needed for business trips)
- Have multi channel sales know how
- Are able to run strategic sales processes
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organisational levels
- Want to be an active part of Bike Citizens and help with business development and shaping the agency
- Are fluent in German and English – French and Italian is highly preferred
If that sounds like you – we’re dead keen to get to know you!
Due to legal regulations the minimum salary, as required by collective agreement, is 2.000 € gross/month + success fees. Your actual salary will depend on your experience, skills, contribution to Bike Citizens and is to be negotiated. Salary is offered for 36h base, no all-in-contracts.
is an independent, self-made company (owned and run by the founders) and we make our own rules. For example we decided to work only 4 days a week, that means weekends start on Thursday evening!