We are looking for a full time
with communication talent to join our team in Graz.
If you share the idea of promoting urban cycling, then please read on for the key aspects of your role.
- Understanding of customer needs and requirements
- Serving as link between customers, the internal team and the
- Independent decision making on project issues
- Monitoring and controlling of actual projects (budget, personal
resources and capacities)
- Successful closing of customer projects
- Process optimization
- Preparation of texts and materials (e. g. product specifications, customer‘s manuals)
- Knowledge in communications and online-marketing to increase the reach of the promotion of customer projects
- Acting as a representative to build awareness on digital cycling campaigns
You will work in close cooperation with our Sales and Project Team to
cover all important aspects, thereby you will get to know our enterprise
Bike Citizens is an independent, self-made company (owned and run by
the founders) and we make our own rules. For example we have
decided to work only 4 days a week, that means weekends start on
Your would be our ideal match if you…
- Have proven work experience as a Project Manager.
- Have good organizational and time management skills and
always keep track of the project status.
- Have proven ability to effectively report and communicate
recommendations to executive management.
- Are a team player.
- Like to communicate with customers and the Bike Citizens team.
- Have great ability to communicate and to present.
- Easily can draft texts for promotion of the projects matters.
- Are a positive and pro-active person.
- Are fluent in German and English.
- And if you are skilled in cooking, ‘Wuzzler’ and chess.
Salary: Due to legal regulations the minimum salary, as required by
collective agreement, is 1.900 € gross/month. Salary is offered for 36h
base, no all-in-contracts. Your actual salary will depend on your
experience, skills, contribution to Bike Citizens and is to be negotiated.
We’re a team of 25+ running an award winning project from our charming offices in Graz and Berlin. We started out creating the world’s first navigation app focused on urban cycling and offer motivational campaigns for cycling. The next big thing was the “Finn” smartphone mount. Now we are also digitizing and analyzing bicycle traffic. There’s much more to come, Bike Citizens is an independent company and we make our own rules. For example, we decided to work only four days a week, which means weekends start on Thursday evening!