We are looking for a full time
Mobile Developer iOS (m/f/d)
join our team in Graz, Austria / Full-time (32-36h/week)
About Bike Citizens
We’re a team of 30+ based in Graz and Germany. Bike Citizens started out by creating the world’s first navigation app that focuses on urban cycling. We work together with cities and municipalities using Bike Citizens’ innovative app and web solutions to motivate people going by bike and increasing the cities’ cycling share.
At this job you will
- work as part of a multidisciplinary team on developing the iOS version of our mobile application
- be part of the entire development process, from concept down to release and maintenance
- help write and work with feature specifications based on product requirements
- develop new features and also identify and fix bugs and bottlenecks (sustainably)
- Education and work experience in the field of Software Development
- iOS development knowledge:
- Swift, Xcode
- MVC, MVVM Architecture Patterns
- SwiftUI and Combine are strongly preferred
- Persistence/CoreData, HTTP/Networking/Rest, Dependency Injection, git
- Work experience with Maps (Mapbox SDK preferred)
- Experience with managing and submitting apps in the Apple App Store and with the entire mobile application development lifecycle
- At least a basic knowledge of Objective-C
- Cross-platform technologies: C/C++, Kotlin Multiplatform
- Hybrid app technologies (React Native, Cordova)
- Good knowledge of UI/UX design principles, patterns and best practices
- Enjoy working on a specific platform and sometimes on the entire concept of a feature together with others
- A goal-oriented and proactive person that wants to be part of the Bike Citizens Team
We offer you
- Flexible working hours
- Four-day week
- On-going team building events: company breakfast, cooking and lunch session, etc.
Salary: The minimum salary € 3.000,- gross/month for a 36h base.
Your actual salary will depend on your experience, skills, contribution to Bike Citizens and is to be negotiated.
Let’s talk: firstname.lastname@example.org