Mobile Developer*in Android
join our team in Graz, Austria / Part-time (20-25h/week)
About Bike Citizens
We’re a team of 30+ based in Graz and Berlin. Bike Citizens started out by creating the world’s first navigation
app that focuses on urban cycling. We work together with cities and municipalities using Bike Citizens’
innovative app and web solutions to motivate people going by bike and increasing the cities’ cycling share.
At this job you will
- work as part of the development/product team on developing our mobile application
- be part of the entire development process, from concept to release and maintenance
- help write and work with feature specifications based on product requirements
- develop new features and also identify and fix bugs and bottlenecks (sustainably)
- In-depth Android development knowledge:
- Kotlin, Java, Gradle
- Persistence/SQL/ORMs, HTTP Networking/REST, Dependency Injection, git
- Work experience with Android – have published at least one app
- Education in the field of Software Development
- Good knowledge of UI design principles, patterns and best practices
- Optional – experience with some or all of:
- iOS native mobile development (Swift)
- Web technologies: TypeScript, Angular, Ruby on Rails
- Cross-platform technologies: Kotlin Multiplatform, C/C++ / JNI
- Mapping frameworks such Mapbox SDK
- Enjoy working both on a specific platform and sometimes on all aspects of a feature (full-stack) together
- A goal-oriented and proactive person that wants to be part of the Bike Citizens Team
We offer you
- Flexible working hours
- Four-day week
- On-going team building events: company breakfast, cooking and lunch session, etc.
The minimum salary as required by collective agreement (min. € 2.390,- gross/month for a 36h base).
Your actual salary will depend on your experience, skills, contribution to Bike Citizens and is to be negotiated.