Hi, we’re Bike Citizens and we’re looking for a full time
Sales Rep. for Finn
to join our team in Graz/Berlin.
Sounds like you? You are just one bike ride away
Bike Citizens is a growing company (owned and run by the founders) with three offices in Berlin and Graz. A flat hierarchy structure, opportunities to realise your creative ideas. and go to get them attitude should attract to come and work for us, asside from the awesome 4 day work week of course (weekennds start on Thursday evening)!
If you share the idea of promoting urban cycling, then please read on for the key aspects of your role.
What will you be doing
- Explore and develop new sales opportunities in DACH region and possibly beyond.
- The main focus will be the multi channel distribution of our product “Finn” and possible other hardware products.
- Acting as a representative to build awareness and understanding for our products in sales meetings and at international trade fairs.
- There will be a strong focus on outbound sales.
Your are our ideal match if you…
- are outgoing, communicative, empathic and goal oriented.
- have at least two years sales experience.
- are fluent in German, good level English and every other language is considered a plus!
- have good organisational skills and time management skills (especially needed for business trips)
- are an eager learner!
Salary: Due to legal regulations the negotiation basis for the salary is 2.200 € gross/month + success fees. Your actual salary will depend on your experience, skills, contribution to Bike Citizens. Salary is offered for 36h base, no all-in-contracts.
We’re a team of 25+ running a award winning cycling promotion agency in great charming offices based in Graz and Berlin. We started out creating the world’s first navigation app focused on urban cycling. The next big thing was the “Finn” smartphone mount. Since 2013 more than 800.000 pieces have been sold in more than 90 countries all over the world. Over the past few years we’ve steadily created and developed individually optimized products for riding a bike in cities. There’s much more to come…