We are looking for a full time
Assistant to the CEO
to join our team in Graz.
We’re a team of 25+ running a cycling promotion agency in great and charming offices based in Graz and Berlin. We started out by creating the world’s first navigation app that focused on urban cycling and was fully offline capable. The next big thing was the “Finn” smartphone mount. Over the past few years we’ve steadily created and developed individually optimized products for riding a bike in cities. There’s much more to come…
Bike Citizens is an independent, self-made company (owned and run by the founders) and we make our own rules. For example we decided to work only 4 days a week, that means weekends start on Thursday evening! We keep bureaucracy at a minimum and encourage everybody to get involved, which also means bringing in own ideas and fight for them to get real. We have a strong focus on learning by trying new things and by connecting with others (conferences, workshops).
If you share the idea of promoting urban cycling, then
please read on for the key aspects of your role.
- Project administration and documentation
- Assisting and freeing up the CEO to focus on managing the organization.
- Organizing and coordinating daily business of the CEO including appointment scheduling and process supervision
- You take care of special tasks and run projects in order to conserve the CEO’s time
- You will work in close cooperation with our Team (CEO, Administration,..) to cover all important aspects, thereby you will get to know our enterprise independently
Your would be our ideal match if you
- Ideally completed a commercial education or a degree in business studies
- Have Experience in above-named fields
- Bring excellent written and verbal communication skills, a talent for organizing and responsibility
- Have organizational skills and the ability to manage deadlines
- Work with attention to detail, confidentially and on your own initiative
- Know general bookkeeping and have good math skill
- Are able to recognize a problem and act in a targeted and solution oriented way
- Bring a methodical approach and problem solving skills
- Are fluent in German and English
- Have good skills in any of: cooking, Wuzzler, chess 😉