Wanted: Interested Cyclists to Test Bike Citizens Beta App
The cycling app Bike Citizens is currently being improved and embellished from the ground up and will soon appear in new splendor. You use Bike Citizens a lot and would like to add your two cents? Then read on and take part in the beta testing!
The cycling app Bike Citizens is currently being improved and embellished from the ground up and will soon appear in new splendour. You use Bike Citizens a lot and would like to add your two cents? Then read on and take part in the beta testing!
The beta version will give you an early insight into the new design and features of the first development steps of the new Bike Citizens.
How do I get the beta app?
It’s very simple. Scan the QR Code or go to the Google Play Store and search for “Bike Citizens Beta”. Install – and you’re done!
Scan the QR code or click on the following link and follow the instructions: Invitation Testflight
What can I test?
What do you like / dislike about the app? Does everything run smoothly? Does something seem “strange” to you? You will quickly notice that many important functions – such as route planning and navigation – are still missing. Please be patient, you will soon be able to test these too!
The functions currently available for testing are:
- Trip recording: Track your bike rides and pause tracking when you make a stop. During the ride you can always keep track of your route with the bike-optimized map display. Cycling routes are highlighted in yellow.
- Create your personal profile (or log in with your Bike Citizens user) In your profile, you can see the total number of rides, total time and distance, your average rides per week, average speed, and vertical meters covered.
- In the overview of the rides you have the possibility to favour or delete individual rides. To do so, swipe left to delete the trip and right to favour the trip (Android) or long press on the ride to select one of these options.
In the detailed view of your recorded rides, you can track your route again, set tags, and view the altitude and speed history.
How to give feedback?
- Click on “Settings” in the app
- There you will find the option to give feedback under “More”
- Your email program will open.
- Open the Testflight app
- Click on “Send beta feedback”
- Take a screenshot
- Click on “Share” and then on “Send beta feedback”
With your feedback you help Bike Citizens to optimise the usability and functionality of the app and tailor it to the needs of cyclists like you.
We are looking forward to your message!