An exciting year of bike fairs is coming to an end. We’ve visited a lot of fairs and are excited to do so next year. In 2017 there are also great fairs going to take place where numerous innovative products and the must-haves of next years bike scene are going to be presented. We’ve created an overview, not to miss one of those events.
An overview of the most important bike fairs and conferences 2017 in Europe as well as the rest of the world
- Velofollies, 20.01. – 22.01.2016, Kortrijk (Belgium)
- Winter Cycling Congress, 08.02. – 10.02.17, Montréal (Canada)
- Fiets en Wandelbeurs Amsterdam, 11.02. – 12.02.17, Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- Fahrrad Essen, 16.02. – 19.02.17, Essen (Germany)
- The London Bike Show, 16.02. – 19.02.17, London (United Kingdom)
- European Cycle Logistics Conference, 20.03. – 21.03.17, Vienna (Austria)
- f.r.e.e. Die Reise- und Freizeitmesse, 22.02. – 26.02.17, München (Germany)
- Berliner Fahrradschau, 03.03. – 05.03.17, Berlin (Germany)
- ITB Berlin, 08.03. – 12.03.17, Berlin (Germany)
- DRAUSSEN, 11.03. – 12.03.17, Bremen (Germany)
- bike aktiv 2017, 17.03. – 19.03.17, Freiburg (Germany)
- Intertraffic Amsterdam, 20.03. – 23.03.17, Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- Taipei Cylce Show, 22.03. – 25.03.17, Taipei (Taiwan)
- VELO Berlin, 01.04. – 02.04.17, Berlin (Germany)
- Urban Bike Festival 2017, 07.04. – 09.04.17, Zürich (Switzerland)
- SattelFest – das Münchner Radsport Festival, 22.04. – 23.04 17., München (Germany)
- Bike Days Solothurn, 05.05. – 07.05.17, Solothurn (Switzerland)
- SPIN: London 2017. 12.04. – 14.04.17, London (United Kingdom)
- VELO Hamburg, 13.05. – 14.05.17, Hamburg (Germany)
- EBIKEDAYS, 19.05. – 21.05.17, München (Germany)
- VELO Frankfurt, 10.06. – 11.06.17, Frankfurt (Germany)
- International Cargo Bike Festival, 11.06. – 13.06.17, Nijmegen (Netherlands)
- Velo-city conference 2017, 13.06. – 16.06.17, Arnhem Nijmegen (Netherlands)
- Eurobike 2017, 30.08. – 02.09.17, Friedrichshafen (Germany)
- Interbike 2017, 20.09. – 22.09.17, Las Vegas (USA)
- Wiener Fahrradschau, Oktober 2017, Wien (Austria)
Of course also we Bike Citizens will be present at some of these bike fairs 2017 (Velo-city Global, Eurobike,…) and will present our products as well as test the innovations for the year 2017. We are looking forward to seeing some of you at the bike fairs 2017.
Entdecke die Welt von Bike Citizens > www.bikecitizens.net
Check out the magazine
Radbahn could become Berlin’s first covered cycle path
Radbahn Berlin wants to change the area under the overground train line into a covered cycleway
Seven years without a car: How this decision has changed my life
When the brakes on my car became rusty because I hadn’t used it for so long, it was clear I didn’t need a car anymore.
Have these cities found the magic ingredient to become a future bike town?
These three cities will receive free access to the Bike Citizens app until end of May 2017 for their innovative ideas.
200th anniversary: How the bicycle changed society
The bicycle was invented over 200 years ago: the draisine. Since then the bicycle has experiened a revolution.